Testimonials & Results
Successful strength and conditioning needs a strong interpersonal connection between coach and client.
Viking Performance Training coaches are here to serve, plain and simple. We are honored to play even the smallest role in a client’s life and the life of their families by helping them reach their goals.
Viking Performance came highly recommended to us. Jerry and his crew still managed to go beyond our expectations.
My son seemed to have hit a wall with his usual training and just the general craziness due to the COVID pandemic. He has been going to Viking for just over a month now and there has already been a huge change in his confidence and attitude. He looks forward to going to do his workout and to interact with his coaches.
The staff personalizes the workout for every individual’s needs, and learns how to best motivate each of them. Thanks VTP for what you do, your crew is so greatly appreciated!
This is my son’s Senior year for H.S. Football and I wanted him to get the best pre-training before football season started and he’s only been in VIKING for a month and has had TREMENDOUS IMPROVEMENT in so many areas which has definitely been a Great help already!
If you’re looking for a great place for your child to train…. Viking is the way to Go!!! They’re great with the kids in teaching endurance, strength and commitment!!!
I started working out with Viking Performance the summer before my freshman year of high school. Jerry and Calvin helped me reach my goals in the weight room, and Jerry’s training gave me an edge over the competition.
I am very grateful for his help over the last 4 years of high school.
I learned how to strength train both effectively and safely from the Viking Performance Training staff throughout my high school baseball career.
The guys at Viking help me become the best athlete I can be and play a major role in my athletic career.
a snapshot by the numbers (as of 9/19/20)
- Over 60 College Scholarships earned
- 7x National Champions
- 4x Top 8 in the World finishes
- 1x World Champion
- 4x National Top 10 finishes
- 2019 WV Football Lineman of the Year
- 2018 Gatorade Baseball WV Player of the Year
- 2018 & 2019 WV Basketball Player of the Year
- 2018 WV Football Player of the Year & Wide Receiver of the Year
- 20+ Broken School records
- 9 Individual State Champions
- 22 1st Team All-State selections
- 11 Arnold Fitness Festival World Championship appearances in Strongman, Powerlifting, Weightlifting, and MAS Wrestling
- 2 Strongman Pro Cards
- High School Team State Champions:
- Fairmont Senior High School Boys’ Basketball 2016, 2017 (runners up 2015, 2018, 2019)
- Fairmont Senior High School Football 2018 (runners up 2016, 2017), (Semi-Finals 2015, 2019)
- Trinity Christian Boys’ Basketball
- 2018, 2019 (Semi-Finals)