Training for Athletes
There’s ONE key to successful #VikingTrained athletes: Doing the Work.
* Individualized, sport-and-goal-specific training programs designed by Viking Performance Training’s professional strength coaches.
* Customized around your sport(s) & goals, strengths, weaknesses, age, training history, injury history, body type, and most importantly – progress!
* Flexible schedules built around your availability, even week by week and day by day.
* For athletes of all ages, all sports – our coaches have specific training and experience designing, modifying, and teaching athletes from elementary school to professional ranks, from dancing and gymnastics to baseball, football, basketball, hockey, and more.
* Choose between 1-on-1 Personal Training or Semi Private Training.
If you have a goal, we can train you for it. Schedule a Consultation through our website link or calling (304) 216-7496 today!
Semi-Private Coaching & Personal Training
Receive coaching from the Viking Staff in an open gym training style; what does that mean? Imagine a highly functioning, elite college weight room, with multiple strength coaches running the floor and watching… pushing… all the athletes at the same time.
With Semi-Private Training athletes receive their own individualized goal- and sport-specific training program, and are coached alongside any other Semi-Private clients who may also be training at the same time.during open gym hours (general membership included in training package).
90-minute sessions on average.
Private (1-on-1) Coaching & Personal Training
1-on-1 training and coaching from the Viking staff. No matter how busy the training room may be, with a 1-on-1 training package athletes will receive full attention from a Viking coach at all times.
All programs are designed with our patented individualized goal- and sport-specific techniques.
90-minute sessions on average (we do not watch the clock; our priority is getting our athletes the best workout for each day).
Team Strength and Conditioning
Viking Performance Training has been building a reputation for building the mentally and physically toughest teams in the region, with two key ingredients: top notch coaching + athlete culture and buy-in.
Becoming #VikingTrained will make the athletes physically stronger, faster, more explosive, and better conditioned, while BRINGING THEM TOGETHER. The team who works, sweats, and strains together for a common goal is the most unstoppable force on the field of competition. When #VikingTrained, you will be that team.
COME TO US, OR WE CAN COME TO YOU!
Training blocks and year-round training is available.
If you’re on a tight budget common of many area schools and clubs or just too far away to train at VPT, let us know – our team of coaches will certainly find ways to work with you and your team with programming, training, or consulting!
Viking Performance Training is currently working with a broad range of ages with teams: from 5th & 6th grade travel basketball to State Championship high school sports. If you have a group of athletes you want to see reach the next level in their performance and confidence, contact us. We’ll make it happen.